To register with us and apply for commission on the bookings placed with us, please read the following terms and conditions and contact the events team for an agent application form.
Terms and Conditions:
- With the exception of the Christmas period, packages and special offers, we will pay 8% commission + VAT to agencies that place events with At-Bristol
- Commission can be claimed on the net value of the main room hire only (i.e. no secondary spaces, syndicate rooms, access time, attraction tickets, audio visuals or additional services).
- Invoices for room hire and additional services will be sent directly to the client holding the event.
- Should an agent wish to pay an invoice on behalf of their client, the agreed commission can be deducted from the total payment. Should you wish to arrange this, please submit your commission claim with your remittance. The Client should be made aware of At-Bristol’s rates excluding any agency fees so as not to misrepresent At-Bristol charges.
- A copy of the event invoice sent to the client will be made available for a commission claim after payment has been settled in full.
- Provided that an invoice has been paid any commission invoice will be paid at the end of the following calendar month.