Corporate supporters & membership
When we develop, design and build a new exhibit, or when we research, develop and deliver a fun-packed family show, we can only do this with the valued support from the private sector, or charitable trusts and foundations.
Simply put, At-Bristol needs the support of local, regional and national organisations.
There are many and varied ways in which your company can support the work we do here at At-Bristol, and each of these carries with it a package of benefits to your organisation and the people who work there:
Why join At-Bristol?
Supporting At-Bristol demonstrates to your stakeholders that you are committed to supporting the local community and the education of young people – your future customers and clients.
But At-Bristol isn’t just for kids! Becoming a corporate member of At-Bristol will bring excellent benefits to your company.
It will provide the opportunity for away days, off-site meetings, product launches and team building days.
Your company can enjoy privileged access to our venue and facilities, offering a valuable opportunity for you to entertain your own clients, network with other corporate members from the local business community and reward your staff with tickets to our stimulating and entertaining attraction.
Your Corporate Partnership with At-Bristol will be publicly acknowledged within the visitor attraction, on the website (over 1.7million unique visits per annum) and in newsletters to our members (over 6,000 individuals), ensuring that your customers and clients, staff and business contacts see your investment in this inspirational community and learning resource.
The Corporate Partners programme offers three levels of membership with benefits lasting for the duration of your support:
Corporate Associate (£2,500 + VAT a year)
- Priority booking of corporate entertainment spaces with dedicated member of At-Bristol staff to manage your event
- 20% discount on room hire for corporate entertainment *
- Acknowledgement on a dedicated Corporate Partners' Board
- Acknowledgement on At-Bristol’s website
- Acknowledgement in At-Bristol’s Update magazine to 6,000 committed Members
- Regular email news and updates
- 25 free tickets a year
- Invitation for a Senior Manager to the Annual Supporters’ Reception
Regular news updates via our email newsletter
Corporate Patron (£5,000 +VAT a year)
All the benefits of being an Associate, plus:
- 25 additional free tickets a year (50 in total)
- One free hire* of an At-Bristol corporate entertainment space for one event (in addition to Corporate Partnership discount of 20% discount on subsequent bookings)
- Exclusive evening ‘Star Show’ in At-Bristol’s unique Planetarium
Invitation for two Senior Managers to the Annual Supporters’ Reception
Corporate Partner (£7,500 +VAT a year)
All the benefits of being a Patron, plus:
- 50 additional free tickets (100 in total)
- One hire* of an At-Bristol entertainment space at 50% discount and a further 25% discount on subsequent bookings
- One free staff Team Building event.
- Invitation for four Senior Managers to the Annual Supporters’ Reception
- Invitations to exclusive At-Bristol debates and similar networking opportunities with At-Bristol Board members and Advisory Group.
* Subject to availability and exclusive of any catering, staffing, AV hire costs. This also excludes Christmas party bookings.
There’s always something fascinating happening at At-Bristol. We’re always researching, developing, designing or building a new exhibit; or preparing and delivering a fantastic family show or a curriculum-linked school workshop.
And we’re always thinking of new ways to engage with our public or formal visitors both here in At-Bristol or through our outreach activities where we take At-Bristol to the community.
All this needs money and we’re only able to run these unique activities with the help of external financial support; this is where we need sponsorship.
To develop a major exhibition, such as Animate it! costs many thousands of pounds and co-sponsorship for specific exhibitions is very important to us.
We recognise that committing large amounts of money to At-Bristol is a major decision for any organisation and in response we work hard to ensure that your company’s support is appropriately acknowledged in print, web and on-site, in addition to corporate membership benefits similar to those listed on our corporate membership pages.
£11,000 would fund the development and delivery of an exciting, multi-sensory presenter-led Live Science Show.
These 25-minute shows run at weekends and throughout the school holiday periods and reach as many as 16,000 people.
The shows are fun, engaging, packed with facts and are for little children as well as adults.
We’re currently hoping to find a sponsor for our ‘Incredible Edibles’ show … all about food – but not as you know it!
£5,000 would support our funded school visits programme and enable 270 pupils and their teachers to visit At-Bristol, including paid transport and participation in a curriculum-linked workshop.
It will also enable At-Bristol staff to spend three full days with schools delivering three workshops per day to a further 270 pupils and teachers, thereby benefitting a total of 540 students.
The thinnest skin on the body is the eyelids