- At-Bristol is a leading science centre in the UK and a major player in the worldwide science centre movement.
- At-Bristol aims to be a world-class science centre that makes a distinctive, valued and recognised contribution to science learning and public engagement with science across Europe.
- A registered charity, At-Bristol has hosted over four million visits since its opening in June 2000 and continually strives towards making science accessible to all.
- At-Bristol receives no central government funding and support from visitors, members, corporate partners and donors means it can continue to make science relevant and fun for future generations.
- At-Bristol has been awarded Attraction of the Year 2011 by Bristol Tourism and Hospitality
- At-Bristol has been awarded Gold in the Green Tourism Business Scheme