We are currently updating our education programme for the 2014-15 academic year, adding a number of exciting new workshops and making sure that we support the changes to the National Curriculum.
For up to date information on available workshops, theme days, shows and planetarium please see the online brochures below or call our schools booking team on 0845 345 3344.
Our comprehensive education programme ensures that every visit supports the National Curriculum and provides a varied and exciting learning experience for all ages. As an educational charity, our school and group trips offer exceptional value for money including access to:
- Interactive exhibits – brains, bubbles, DNA, animation, tornados and much more
- Workshops - covering a wide range of curriculum topics
- Science theatre shows - exciting, presenter-led shows
- Special theme days - specially designed days to challenge and excite students
- Live Lab - watch real dissections, and carry out live experiments including DNA extraction
- Planetarium – Presenter-led star shows
- Explore More - resources to enhance your visit and support work back in class
Our interactive Education Programmes are now available to view and download online!
Do you have any questions? Ready to book your next visit?
Our Education Bookings team are on 0845 345 3344 (8:30am-5:30pm, Mon-Fri excluding Bank holidays).
Whales talk to each other by making a loud clicking noise. The sound waves travel extremely well underwater so they can hear each other from 100 miles away